Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'll follow Jenny!

So I'm just doing this because I was told to!


1. As a comment on my blog,leave one memory that you and i had together,it doesn't have to be a lot but make it funny, kind, and/or sweet!

2.Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll asume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one on yours. If you don't want to play on your blog , or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. EVERYBODY PLAY!!! I want to see what memories are out there!!!!

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

I remember you doing a cute little dance for the bribe of playing 7-11. Good times.

Tenley said...

Girls Camp, when you were sleeping beauty, you were good at that. luv luv luv:)