Saturday, July 26, 2008

I just got back from girls camp!

I went to girls camp and took pictures to put on my blog!




The Pond where I caught like 4 salamanders (some people caught 20)
Our camp site! There were not enough cabins for all of the girls so we got tents!
My best friend Lindsay! (Yes Cody and Azzy she is single and is waiting until shehas great standards!)...FYI!
The waterfall we walked to on my hike! (I jumped in the water and my muscles tensed up and I hit my leg and now I have a bruise!)A tree that fell a long time ago! perfectly in between the 2 sides of a cliff!
Heres everyone at girls camp!
We sang to our Bishops on Bishop night! (To the tune of Under the Sea!)
My YCL Sha na na (Sha-nay-nay)
I slept on my silky pillow case!
Little creek connected to our pond!

1 comment:

Carol and Gary said...

Camp.... It looks beautiful... Great memories....
Another summer success.