Sunday, July 5, 2009

EFY!!!! THE WORLD BEST PLACE TO BE!!!!

Ok i love EFY!!!! The Spirit is super strong, amazing people, amazing counselors, and CUTE BOYS:)



If you see the people in a window thats me and my room mate
Lindsey my room mate
Me:)
Britton:)
Brandon:) who is going to be an amazing missionary
Mitch-ell
Me:) looking hot:) jk
Tanner my Canadian buddy
He's glowing!!! lol
mornings are hard
Me and Britton:)
Britton playing Piano
Nikki and Aubrey
Morgan and Lindsey
Samantha
Shelly
My counselor, Hannah
Lindsey and Ugene
The most awesome guys in our group
Tacoma Washington is a great place for EFY and I am so happy i went!!!! I wouldn't want to be any place else:)

2 comments:

Kat Rose said...

I am so glad you got to go. Looks like a amazing time!

Unknown said...

hey! ah i loved efy,, and im really glad i met you!