Sunday, October 12, 2008

Catch up


ok so this post is like a catch up type thingy......... I am really upset because i havent ever lasted this long without a Hamster......its just wierd.....I am (hopefully) getting a hamster after the trip for Mike and Angela's wedding.......:D (smiley) I still check everyones blog regularly.... Here are some random pics..


I just bought these yesterday and they are pretty good
I made snickerdoodles and they're good....(according to my mom (who's sick) and my little sisters.....I wish I could eat them but I am fasting and i won't break it just for a cookie
Hannah wrote this....it says: I like helping cleaning it makes me feel good.........isn't this adorable?

1 comment:

Matt Haroldsen said...

Man.....you are the coolest girl named Maddie that I have ever met and will ever meet!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!