Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sorry

Sorry I haven't been on much....school got in the way a bit....  I got on itouch......and we got a new T.V. and  wii fit... The T.V. though was thanks to Cassie who won it in a raffle....(can you believe my dad's work was giving a 32 in T.V. in a raffle!!!!!) The Wii Fit is awesome...and The Itouch is sweet!!!!!!! I love it! it has a built in speaker and a volume controller on the side! It's like everything on a Iphone except for the phone and camera!!!! Its  amazin!

Like my modeling skills?
I love looking at it
amazing!!!!
And super thin!!!!


All I have to say is that this is amazingly adorable......

Well thats all for now!!!! Please give me a comment!!!! I love hearing from you guys!


1 comment:

Tenley said...

that is adorable, and I wish I had an itouch a t.v. and wii fit. But poor little cow he is so confused:)